Low mileage! This Certified SUV is equipped with an entertainment system with DVD, Remote Keyless Entry and Premium HDD Navigation with Entune & JBL.
CARFAX One-Owner. Clean CARFAX. Certified. Blizzard Pearl 2014 Toyota Land Cruiser 4WD 6-Speed Automatic with Sequential Shift ECT-i 5.7L V8 DOHC Dual VVT-i 32V
Toyota Certified Used Vehicles Details:
* Limited Comprehensive Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from certified purchase date. Roadside Assistance for 1 Year
* Warranty Deductible: $50
* Roadside Assistance
* 160 Point Inspection
* Transferable Warranty
* Vehicle History
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from TCUV purchase date
* ALG Residual Value Awards * 2014 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards
Toyota of Berkeley - Easy to Buy From http://www.toyotaofberkeley.com.
* Like the guy who just won the Oscar, the 2014 Land Cruiser steps into the room and needs no introduction. If you're considering one of these, and can handle the price, you already know it's terrific. Source: KBB.com
* Smooth ride on pavement; still a beast in the bushes; standard features galore; robust towing capacity; seating for eight. Source: Edmunds
* After 60 years, the 2014 Toyota Land Cruiser continues to define the standards of off-road prowess. Over time, it has adopted the latest comfort and convenience features one would expect from a high-end luxury vehicle, and the 2014 Land Cruiser is no exception. Plus, its smooth sculpted body serves to camouflage the powerhouse within. Exterior features include a huge front grille, projector-beam high intensity discharge headlights, gorgeous 18-inch alloy wheels, a roof rack for your extra gear, and a power moon roof. Underneath the Land Cruiser, there are reinforced skid plates, which help protect the gas tank, front suspension, transfer case, and radiator. The Land Cruiser continues to rely on the functional design that helped make the original an icon. Exceptional ground clearance and short front and rear overhangs allow for steep approach and departure angles for traversing irregular terrain. Seating for eight, an 8,200-pound tow rating and unrivaled off-road capability make the Toyota Land Cruiser a capable family mover. The Land Cruiser's rugged ladder frame ensures off-road survivability plus outstanding towing capability. Despite its rigid body construction, ride quality is quite smooth, even over broken pavement. Body roll and lean are kept in check with help from the Land Cruiser's Kinetic Dynamic Suspension System, and the steering response is precise and confident. Once inside the Land Cruiser, you will experience remarkable comfort sitting in the luxurious perforated leather seats. Both front seats have heating and ventilation, and the second-row can be heated as well. The steering wheel is also heated, and you will notice the stunning beauty of the high-gloss wood-grain trim. For technology enthusiasts, there is the Premium HDD Navigation with Entune App Suite and JBL. It has a high-resolution, 8-inch touch screen, an integrated backup camera, hands-free phone capability, Bluetooth music streaming, and the amazing sound of 14 JBL Speakers. Source: The Manufacturer Summary